Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sporty Chic: Alexander Wang x H&M Perforated Top


Alexander Wang x H&M Perforated top, Lululemon leggings, Isabel Marant Prescott boots
The one Alexander Wang piece that I am keeping from my online purchase on launch day: the black perforated mesh long-sleeve top. I find this piece quintessentially Alexander Wang, sporty with a little bit of edge. Kept it simple and toned down for a casual family outing with black leggings, but would look great dressed up with a black short skirt and boots for a night out. I returned the t-shirt and tank top from my online purchase already; I didn't like the feel of the fabric and the drape of the tops. Most of this collaboration didn't work for me as I don't need sporty outerwear and can't see myself wearing clothes with "wang" plastered everywhere, so I'm quite content with the two pieces that I'm keeping from this collaboration, including this top. Pics of the other piece to come...
Alexander Wang x H&M Perforated top, Lululemon leggings, Isabel Marant Prescott boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...