Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Yes, that is a mini bottle of Veuve. Perfect for the two of us.
Happy 2013! We had a quiet new years this year; dinner with family and celebrating the New Year east coast time. Definitely different than years past, but very nice.
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M leather drainpipe pants, Isabel Marant Lexy Jacket, Alternative Apparel T, Opening Ceremony boots and Prada sunglasses
Relatively low key new years outfit for a low key new years this year. Been looking for an excuse to breakout these leather legging / pants from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collaboration.  The pants are surprisingly comfortable, very soft leather, and a steal at $99 for real leather (marked down from $349). I wear them casually, pairing them with soft knits and loose tunics. Everytime I wear them, I think of that episode of Friends with Ross' leather pants. Fortunately, I have yet to get stuck in them.  I've been wearing the Isabel Marant Lexy boucle jacket that I bought last year a lot recently; it's very versatile paired with skirts, leggings and dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...