Monday, April 15, 2013

Prabal Gurung x Target Sale

Prabal Gurung x Target dress in Meet the Parents print, Prada sunglasses, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels
I picked up a few more Prabal Gurung for Target items in store for 50-70% off a few weeks ago. I surprisingly like the black and white Meet the Parents print floral dress a lot. Black and white is big this spring, and the silhouette with the slightly flared skirt is flattering, even without a belt. I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for the two tank tops, but for ~$10, they are cute and easy to wear. I also bought the drop waisted First Date t-shirt dress for 70% off, not pictured. I ended up returning most of my initial order, the only full price items that I kept were the floral crush dress and long sleeve t-shirt and the first date sweatshirt.
Prabal Gurung x Target turquoise tank, Zara heels
Prabal Gurung x Target mesh First Date top

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...