Sunday, March 15, 2015

Childhood Relics: Birkenstocks & Fanny Packs

Add caption
I remember first wanting a pair of birkenstocks in the 90's. As a teenager, I could never afford a pair, but now, a few decades later, I finally have my first pair: the Arizona in mocha suede (narrow, with the soft footbed). I love them, it's just like walking on a very supportive yet cushy cloud. It will be hard to go back to flip flops. Another relic: the fanny pack. I'll admit, I have a Lululemon one that I use all the time when riding my bike, walking the dogs, going to Disneyland. This Clare Vivier for Other Stories one is just a dressed up version. Worn with my new but old (ss '13) Isabel Marant Aidan shorts from Yoox. I love Isabel Marant shorts / skorts, and this pretty white studded pair is perfect for summer. It's been in the 80's over here, crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...