Monday, July 18, 2011

Stock Split Celebration: Lululemon Run: Resolution Skirt II, Run: Sunbeam Pullover and Do It All Short II Review

Lululemon Run: Sunbeam Pullover in Toothpaste and Run: Resolution Skirt II in coal vapor spray dye
In honor of the Lululemon two for one stock split last week, doubling my meager number of Lululemon shares, I picked up a couple of nice items on sale including the Run: Resolution Skirt II in vapor coal spray dye, toothpaste Run: Sunbeam Pullover and the black Do It All short II, all items that I liked when I tried them on initially but did not want to pay full price for. I really wanted the Sunbeam Pullover when I first tried it on; I love the ultra thin and cool silky UPF fabric, I pretty much wear my Sun blocker Pullover all the time when I'm outside as it's actually been a sunny and warm summer here in socal. I like the toothpaste color, it reminds me of my aruba no limit tank, and I like the braided detail on the arm. I really like the Do It All Short as well; it's in the same lightweight comfortable fabric and similar fit as my favorite Dance Studio Pants. They probably aren't the most attractive or exciting pair of shorts, but the longer length is appropriate for golf and modest enough for general around town errands. The Run: Resolution Skirt II is fun and girly with all the layers of ruffles, tulle and pleats and the gray and white pattern. I think the skirt runs a little big, as compared to the other Lululemon running skirts like the speed skirt. I haven't taken it for a run yet, but it worked fine for a bike ride to the beach on Saturday as the inside shorts are a reasonable length. It wrinkles a little too easily, but it should be fine as workout wear. I'm going on Lululemon hiatus after this as I've bought way too much lately, even if it was mostly on sale, but we'll see how I do with that resolution. Never lasts long....

Update: I prefer running in the more inexpensive sun blocker long sleeve over the sunbeam pullover. I became more overheated in the sunbeam pullover; I felt like all the detailing on the arms trapped the heat and felt overall heavier. Still a great shirt for biking, hiking and walking though.
Side view of the Run: Resolution Skirt II. There is one layer of pleats in the front and about 4 layers in different materials in the back
Do It All Shorts II in black and potion purple cool racerback. Super comfortable summertime outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...