Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Burberry Owls

Burberry Prorsum's FW 2012 collection was one of my favorite collections of this season. I loved the tweeds, tailored separates and was particularly enamored with the owl shirts. I really wanted a little piece for myself; I love the owl cashmere sweater, but it's pretty much sold out everywhere plus out of my budget at $1,000. I noticed though that Burberry put the same owl images on their childrenswear collection. While the girl's cashmere sweater was sold out in the larger sizes, I found the long sleeve t-shirt at Bloomingdales. At $50, after a friends and family discount, it was a lot gentler on the wallet than the $300 adult version. Perfect top for a cozy fall outfit.
Burberry girls owl t shirt, Etoile Isabel Marant skirt, Opening Ceremony boots, Fred Flare Carrie sunglasses
Burberry Prorsum FW 2012 show. Images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...