Tuesday, October 29, 2013

On the Sunset Strip

H&M collab overload: Lanvin x H&M dress and Maison Martin Margiela x H&M candy clutch and black plexi heels
I am always looking for excuses to dress up as I have a closet full of fun clothes that don't nearly get enough wear. For K's birthday, I took him to Rivabella on the Sunset Strip. Sunset is probably the only place in LA where one doesn't totally feel out of place getting really dressed up. One of the things I miss about New York, where getting dressed up rarely looks out of place. Anyway, perfect night to break out some of my H&M designer collaboration greatest hits. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love this H&M Lanvin dress. It's one big poofy statement piece and I think reflective of the genius and whimsy of Alber Elbaz. Ugh, I can't wait for Isabel Marant x H&M, love everything way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...