Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just in: Chanel Le Boy

It's been seven years since I've bought any Chanel. My last purchase was a black 2.55 reissue from one of my last trips to Paris. I've been content with my collection, the classic flaps with the interlocking cc clasps have never been my thing, I love the understated ness of the reissue and I have a few fun evening bags as well. Content until the boy bag was introduced a few years ago. While it wasn't love at first sight, I started falling in love with the chunky chain, aged hardware and structured masculine shape. Put my name down at the Beverly Hills Chanel boutique for a black medium and it was in store in about two weeks. This is the new medium in black metallic calfskin and he's perfect. It's a nice contrast to the reissue, which is a very classic, feminine, delicate bag; the new boy just fits my super casual, on the go lifestyle with a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...