Friday, April 18, 2014

Isabel Marant Olympe @ Connie & Teds

Isabel Marant Olympe blouse in antique pink, Uniqlo denim, Isabel Marant x H&M fringe boots
I can always tell if something was the right buy if I rip the tags off right away and start wearing it immediately. If it's still hanging in my closet with tags on months later, it probably was a mistake. Fortunately, this ruffly pink Isabel Marant Olympe blouse was a case of the former, it arrived yesterday and I wore it to a Friday date night dinner at Connie & Ted's in West Hollywood. Love this blouse, plus it's versatile: weather has been a little chilly so paired it with dark denim and boots, and will pair it with white pants and skirts (and of course my fave Oriane shorts and Edris Sandals) for the spring / summer to lighten it up. Hopefully this concludes my Isabel Marant splurges this season. This blouse is pretty much sold out in my size everywhere (finally tracked it down in Italy via Farfetch), so I knew I couldn't wait until sale season.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...