Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rockstuds: Go Kings Go

Pink Valentino Rockstud Pumps, Isabel Marant x H&M ruffled skirt, Prada sunglasses
Congrats to the 2014 Stanley Cup champs, the Los Angeles Kings! They have a special place in my heart as I will always associate their last championship win a few years ago with the arrival of little k. Perfect time to break out my new Valentino Rockstuds. Love these shoes: the strappiness, the shiny studs, the deep pink color; definitely very different from anything else I own. I'm usually in some sort of Isabel Marant boots or sneakers, but needed something just a little dressier for going out, especially in the summer. The mid height kitten heel is quite comfortable; I just can't wear high heels anymore. Wore some Christian Louboutin Prive heels to dinner last night and my feet were killing me by the end of the night, even though I spent most of it sitting down. Love the pink color of the Rockstuds, a good pop of color for a neutral outfit like this one but also matches a lot of my more colorful clothes. I really lucked out with these shoes; got an amazing deal on them from Saks, plus free overnight shipping, score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...