Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Isabel Marant Boots Obsession Continues

I am obsessed with Isabel Marant shoes in general, but in particular her boots. I have a pair for every occasion: Dickers (2), Prescotts, Dewars, fringe boots and now my latest, the Nowles snow boots. I just love her boots, they can be dressed up or down, they are of a flattering yet comfortable height and pretty much all that I wear all winter long. The Nowles snow boots may be a bit overkill for Southern California (as it was in the 70's today) but I still wore my new Nowles, to the beach no less. My justification for the purchase was that we have an upcoming Mammoth trip, but I'm secretly just excited to wear them around LA. They are so fuzzy warm and comfortable, somewhat ugly cute, and I of course love the hidden wedge for that extra boost. Perfection with leggings or skinny jeans.  I got them for an amazing deal, for more than 80% off, even thought they are still full price at most retailers, so well worth it I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...