Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eye Candy: Jewelry from Love Gina

My friend Gina designs and makes lovely jewelry pieces right here in Santa Monica. She is a total sweetheart too, she is one of S's closest friends and also a wine club member. The best place to find her pieces is through her etsy shop. I love her simple but elegant designs which really showcase the natural beauty of the stones. I particularly adore her big statement pendant earrings which a lot of my friends have, but since I don't wear earrings that often, I opted for a custom order for a necklace for my first love gina piece. I wanted a long necklace with asymmetrically spaced stones of different shapes and colors and this is what she came up with using various stones including amethyst, quartz and chalcedony. I love it! As someone who is accessorizing challenged, it is perfect as it is such an easy piece to throw on with any outfit for a little sparkle. Next on my wish list are matching bracelets and earrings. I am terrible at taking pictures of jewelry, it's hard to capture the sparkliness and facets of the stones but here's my best shot using the iPhone. Will try and post more pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...