Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Lanvin Party


Sorry for the bad picture; as is the case ever since the arrival of little k two months ago, it is complete chaos whenever we try to get out the door. I've been wanting to wear this dress forever now; it is my favorite dress from the Lanvin x H&M collaboration. I love the bright fuschia floral print and the volume and construction, which is signature Lanvin. This dress also holds a special place in my heart as I bought it after waiting for hours at the launch (the other dresses I bought post launch). I've worn every piece that I bought from the collaboration, with the exception of this one. W&K's awesome wedding last Saturday at the Beach Club in Santa Monica was the perfect occasion. It was a great night with all of my childhood friends, some of whom I've known since pre-school. It was also our first night out without little k, and I am happy to report that we survived. I now really appreciate evenings like this which we used to take for granted.

Outfit details: Lanvin x H&M dress, Chanel purse circa 2005, and trusty gold Manolo Blahnik Sederaby shoes (which were cut off so here's a proper picture, from our wedding), and not that anyone cares, but K is in a Valentino suit, Zegna shirt, Fendi belt and Ferragamo duck tie that I got for him eons ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...