Saturday, September 22, 2012

Black on Black: Isabel Marant Minidress and Sneakers

Isabel Marant Texas dress and Betty sneakers, Prada sunglasses
Outfit of the day for a walk and brunch at Sweet Lady Jane this morning with N: Isabel Marant Texas dress and Betty Sneakers. I love these sneakers, they are quite comfortable; I've gone on several long walks with them, and they go with everything from dresses, to jeans and a t shirt, to workout wear (Not to actually wear to work out in, just to and from yoga class). This is the Texas dress that I picked up at the Isabel Marant warehouse sale a few weeks ago. Definitely a bit shorter than I would prefer (I thought it was a top when I first saw it on the rack), but acceptable for the daytime, dressed down with sneakers.
Ruching and braiding add fun detail to an otherwise ordinary black t-shirt dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...