Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy Red Carpet Picks

Image from style.com
I was pleasantly surprised by the fashion at the Emmy Awards last night. It's fun to see fresh off the runway looks, such as Hayden Panettiere's Marchesa (which was one of my NYFW picks a few days ago, though I would have preferred it on a taller, more mature actress). I'll admit, I didn't actually watch the award show (I don't watch that many tv shows regularly), but did catch the red carpet arrivals live. My favorite three looks from last night: January Jones in Zac Posen (love the structure and volume, and not boring even though it's black), a pregnant Claire Danes in Lanvin (love the Lanvin mustard yellow, similar color to one of my favorite dresses from the Lanvin x H&M collaboration) and Tina Fey in Vivienne Westwood (she looks really amazing, love the rich burgundy color, the hot shade for fall, as well as the front and back detailing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...