Friday, November 7, 2014

It's that time of year again...

My favorite time of year: the launch of the H&M Designer Collaboration. I didn't queue up before dawn as I did last year for Isabel Marant, but I managed to pick up a couple of items online from the comfort of my home as well as one piece in store after dropping little k off at preschool. I didn't go as crazy for this line as with previous collaborations, notably Isabel Marant and Lanvin, two of my favorite all time designers. I still wear pieces from those collaborations all the time. I definitely was not into any of the loud logo-d pieces of this collaboration, and my style isn't particularly sporty (unless I am actually working out). Nevertheless, I picked up a couple of pieces which are distinctively "Alexander Wang" albeit without the logos. Pics to come...
Alexander Wang x H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...