Thursday, November 27, 2014

Logo Happy

Alexander Wang x H&M jacquard leggings, topshop tunic, Isabel Marant sneakers
I know I said I wasn't into the logo'd pieces from the Alexander Wang x H&M but I'm kinda loving these logo happy leggings from the collaboration. With little k in preschool a few days a week, I'm finally able to work out on a regular basis so a new pair of workout leggings was a practical purchase.  Had a great thanksgiving with the family, made a truffle turkey, cauliflower mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, apple chestnut cornbread stuffing, roasted root vegetables and a terrible icebox pumpkin pie (no thanks to GOOP). These nice compression leggings were perfect for the typical overstuffed thanksgiving feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...