Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kindle Touch 3G

Just in time for my trip to Asia, I picked up the new Kindle Touch 3G from Staples today. I had a bunch of Staples rewards coupons that were about to expire, so it was free to me! I wasn't planning on getting the 3G, just the Kindle Touch, but due to some snafus with the order process, I got upgraded. I've loaded it up with a few books from my library as well as downloaded some free classics from Amazon, should be more than enough for my travels. I'm still getting used to it, I've had some issues turning it off and on, it appears to freeze occasionally and runs a little choppily with flashing screens and it sucks that it has to charge through a computer as no power adapter was provided. Despite the flaws, I'm still happy that I got it and glad that I won't have to lug 10 pounds of books around with me while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...