Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wu for Easter

While the Jason Wu collection for Target hasn't been my favorite designer collaboration to date, I couldn't resist picking up this Jason Wu x Target dot print cream shirt dress on Thursday for 70% off while running errands at Target. While it's nothing particularly amazing, it's easy to wear and the grey and black wheel rim print, feminine pleats and black contrast collar and trimmings are cute, particularly for $11. Probably one of my favorite pieces from the collection in retrospect. The length and style is a little conservative, as is the case with most of the Jason Wu collection, but works well for Easter. It doesn't come with one, but needs to be belted for shape and definition, and I think a brightly colored skinny belt would make the dress a lot more interesting, but this white braided H&M belt was all that I had. As with most Target clothes, sizing runs big; this is a size S, which is all that remained (besides this dress, the only leftover Jason Wu pieces I saw were a trench and a top), and fits comfortably, even around the waist, despite being 7 months along. I do love Jason Wu's FW 2012 collection, so I'm excited to own a little piece of Wu for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...