Thursday, May 17, 2012

Milk...Again...

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Milk's macaron ice cream sandwiches since first trying them Saturday night, so I had to make a stop on my way home from the eastside of town on Wednesday to check out some more flavors. We tried the strawberry and vanilla ice cream sandwich as well as the coffee toffee ice cream sandwich. Loved the strawberry ice cream, tasted like fresh strawberries, and also really liked the crunchy bits of toffee in the coffee toffee crunch. I think my favorite is still the grasshopper, with the half chocolate dipped chocolate shell and little bits of chocolate in the ice cream, but they are all good! I really should try some of their other offerings, but I really do love the ice cream sandwiches so it's hard to find room...
Milk is known for their "Blue Velvet Cake" in the lower left corner, made with blueberries
How cute are those cupcake ice cream cones on the left?

I've been told to try the Ooey Gooey Cookies
must...take...peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...