Friday, March 21, 2014

Just In: Isabel Marant Edris Sandals

Isabel Marant Edris Sandals
Just in time for the first days of spring, the studded Isabel Marant Edris sandals in black. Fell in love with them during the runway show, but almost missed out as they were released to many of the retailers while I was in Taiwan. Sold out most places including the Isabel Marant Melrose store, I finally tracked down a pair in my size at the Soho store. It's been awhile since I've bought practical, ie flat sandals, so these will be my new summer "practical" shoes. They are basically glorified Birkenstocks, although I've tried on a few styles of original Birkenstocks recently but they don't fit me properly. While I haven't walked really far in them yet, they are quite comfortable with a little bit of arch support. Love them actually even more without the leather ankle straps which are removable, they are more comfortable, plus no time to bother with wrapping and tying long straps while trying to get a rambunctious toddler out the door.

On another note, it's taking all my willpower to not buy the entire SS 2014 Isabel Marant collection. Love everything (except for the florals), but especially dying for one of the impossibly romantic ruffly tops or shorts. So many things on my wishlist, I don't even know where to start. Trying my very best to be patient, but a lot of my faves seem to be selling out and won't likely make it to sale season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...