Friday, March 14, 2014

Uniqlo in Taipei

Etoile Isabel Marant Risha dress and Dicker boots in front of Uniqlo Ximending
Somehow, whenever I am in Asia, I end up spending a ton at Uniqlo. I blame it on the unpredictable Asia weather; usually it's colder and rainier than I expect. It was overcast the entire time we were there and rained for the second half of the week. Good thing we had a Uniqlo a block from the apartment we were staying in which we ended up visiting practically every day. I think it's also because we've been deprived of a Uniqlo out here in LA, happy that one is finally opening in the Beverly Center in the fall. Since it was colder than expected, I ended up buying a couple pairs of jeans and sweatpants along with some basics. K and little k also stocked up on the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...