Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Forward

Prabal Gurung for Target sleeveless blouse, Zara white mini skort, Swedish Hasbeens for H&M white sandals, Prada sunglasses and J Crew panama hat
Even though there's still a few more days of winter left here, it feels like spring already with the 80 degree weather over the weekend. Time to break out the whites and florals! I have this bucket bag in black (with red lining) already and just got this beautiful camel  (with an orange lining) color as well, perfect for spring! Can't believe I have two of the same bag, but I love it, it's roomy enough to carry all my toddler essentials and fun enough to wear out, I have been alternating between the two colors everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...