Saturday, January 14, 2012

Breakfast from Puerto Vallarta - Mr. Cream's

Chilaquiles from Mr. Cream! We had breakfast twice at Mr. Cream's on the Marina during our trip to Puerto Vallarta last week. It was my favorite breakfast spot of the three places that we tried; the chilaquiles were my favorite. I couldn't decide, so I went with both the green and red sauces. The fried tortilla chips had just enough crunch left to be the perfect happy medium between the sauce and the eggs. Normally I would go with fried eggs for that runny yolk, but I decided to play it safe and go with fully cooked scrambled eggs. Along with a big glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, a cup of ice cold rich chocolate milk and some fresh fruit, it was the perfect start to the day. Good thing Mr. Cream's is about a 15 minute walk from our hotel, the Westin, to avoid the food coma from settling in too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...