Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OOTD: Marni Rabbits, Miniskirts and Patent

Marni x H&M t-shirt, T by Alexander Wang skirt, Maison Martin Margiela patent plexi invisible wedges
Outfit of the day for "mommy & me" group with little k: marni x H&M t-shirt, t by alexander wang ruched skirt and black patent invisible wedge heels from Maison Martin Margiela x H&M. A little dressier than normal, but we have a lunch with all our little friends. Little k is fascinated by the colorful rabbit so I wore it for her. The t by alexander wang jersey ruched skirt is a wardrobe staple that I picked up this fall, perfect for all seasons and goes with everything. James Perse makes a nice version, and I tried to buy Isabel Marant's version, but it was sold out in my size by the time sale season came around. It's been gorgeous in LA all week with temperatures in the mid 70's, hence the short skirt and t-shirt.  It was so nice that we even moved S's babyshower at my place out onto the patio by the pool on Sunday; can't be LA in January!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...