Monday, January 7, 2013

Red Prada and Invisible Wedges

Prada dress, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M nude invisible wedges
 Outfit from little K's baptism right before Christmas: red Prada dress from F/W 2008, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M nude plexi / lucite wedges (I also had on a jacket for church). I really like these shoes; I've been looking for a pair of nude shoes for the longest time and I like how the clear plexi wedge makes the shoe float in the air. It's not easy to find a pair of nude shoes that matches my complexion, but these work. I was happy to find these marked down to $99 from $299 at the Sunset Plaza H&M a few weeks ago. Not as great of a deal as $30 for the red and black patent versions, but I like these the best. They are surprisingly comfortable; I don't find the height bothersome even though I rarely wear heels now and they are quite stable to walk in. I took my regular size 37, even though it's marked as size 37/6, and I'm usually a US 6.5-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...