Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness and Father's Office

I already love lazy Friday afternoons at Father's Office in Culver City, but when you add Day 2 of March Madness, it's perfection. The first Thursday and Friday of March Madness are my favorites; my bracket teams are all still in the tournament, three games on simultaneously, potential for major upsets... I may be second to last place in my bracket right now, but March Madness is the best.
Gotta start with the beer, my favorite Belgian / Belgian style ales
Basket full of sweet potato fries and garlicky aioli
The infamous Office Burger: arugula, gruyere and Maytag blue, caramelized onion bacon topping
Father's Office
3229 Helms Ave
Culver City, CA 90034
(310) 736-2224

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...