Friday, February 24, 2012

More Mary Katrantzou: Topshop NewGen T-Shirt

Image from Topshop
I really can't get enough of Mary Katrantzou these days; of course after it had all sold out online, I decided that I had to have the t shirt that she designed as part of the limited edition 10 Year NewGen collection. The print is a dead ringer for some of the prints from her excellent SS 2012 collection, in stores now. Since it was sold out online, I called up the Chicago Topshop and ordered it directly from the store; should hopefully be here late next week! May even get here quicker than the tunic that I ordered on launch day which is coming from the UK. 
Mary Katrantzou x Topshop NewGen T Shirt

Runway suit from Mary Katrantzou SS 2012 collection
Shift dress in stores now from the same collection. Image from netaporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...