Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet Lady Jane: Charming Lunch Spot on Montana Ave

It was another beautiful 75 degree day in Santa Monica today so J. and I walked down Montana to try Sweet Lady Jane for lunch. I had never been before and I have to say I really enjoyed my meal. We shared the curried chicken sandwich on rosemary bread, the pancetta and fig arugula salad du jour and finished with a lemon bar and brownie. Everything was delicious; portions were generous, but the food tasted fresh, light and well-balanced. I love the lovely china that they serve the food on and the whole place just gives has this charming, pretty vibe.
Pancetta and fig arugula salad with feta and almonds. I will have to make this at home
Can't leave Sweet Lady Jane without dessert, after all, that's what they are known for

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...