Sunday, February 19, 2012

Marni for H&M: Very Cute

Images from H&M
I just went through the lookbook for Marni for H&M, launching March 8, and it's super cute. The lookbook images are shot really well and the looks are styled perfectly; quality looks really nice, and the retro prints, muted colors, and silhouettes are fun and so typically Marni. Lots of great everyday looks and the price points are little lower (most expensive item is a leather top at $149) than the recent Versace and Lanvin collaborations. I like this collection more than the Versace x H&M collection; the green palm print sequin dress was the only piece I ended up keeping from that collaboration, I returned the heart print fringe dress after some debate. Still, I'm not sure if I'm going to go be queuing up for the launch; as cute as it is, Marni's prints and colors aren't my typical style: I have a Marni top that I bought from Barney's several years ago that I still have never worn. Maybe I should pull it out soon! Full lookbook with prices here on Racked. My favorite looks pictured, all images courtesy of H&M.
How cute is everything about this look?! The tshirt, the sunglasses, bathing suit, the sequin collar, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...