Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blinded by the Light

This shiny silver pilot jacket from the Isabel Marant for H&M collaboration is a pretty awesome piece. The reversible silk side is super soft and puffy and the jacket is just the perfect weight with a little flash for LA. I actually got it for my mom, who has been wearing it nonstop, but will be borrowing lots. It runs oversized; I like the fit of this size 2 the best. I also love these kids knit sweatpants from the collection. So soft and cozy. This is the kids size 10-11; I would probably prefer one size up for a baggier sweatpant like fit, but I'll be keeping these as I doubt I will find them in a larger size. I tried on the women's version was nice, but not enough for almost twice the price. Obsessed with this collection...
Isabel Marant pour H&M silver pilot jacket and knit sweatpants, Toms Nepal Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...