Sunday, December 29, 2013

PS11 Tiny

Proenza Schouler PS11 Tiny in Verdena
Braving the mayhem at Saks at 8am on December 26th was worth it for this pretty little find.  We actually got there a little late, at 8:15am when the shelves were pretty bare, but happened to be at the right place at the right time, right next to the sales table when it was replenished by the staff. I grabbed this Proenza Schouler PS11 tiny right away (years of sale experience) and it was love at first sight, and for an extra 50% off the sales price (about 65% off total), it was too good to leave behind. I love little crossbody bags; after over a year of carrying huge and heavy diaper bags, love the freedom of a tiny little bag. I like the structure and polish of the PS11 as well as the lovely teal shade, just the right pop of color for a small bag. The same day, I also bought, but then returned the 3.1 Phillip Lim large Pashli in Cobalt at Barneys, even at 60% off plus a Barneys giftcard, just didn't make my heart race, unlike the PS11. I've seen some really good deals on Proenza Schouler this sale season at 50%+ off; also picked up a PS1 Zip Wallet in Plum and my mom got the Courier. It seemed like not so long ago when the PS1 never went on sale. Pictured below with my new Isabel Marant Dewar booties, love these little flat booties for running around town.
Helmut Lang Tee, Isabel Marant Dewar booties in khaki, Proenza Schouler PS11, Isabel Marant x H&M kids shorts and belt, and K's Raybans

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...