Monday, December 23, 2013

Leather, Lace & Snowmen

Ugly Christmas sweater bar crawl outfit: third-hand snowman cardigan from the Fairfax flea market, Isabel Marant x H&M boots and lace top, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M leather leggings, Prada sunglasses
This year, I attended not one, but two ugly Christmas sweater parties, plus I get bonus points for having two different ugly sweaters. First outfit was for a rather fancy bar crawl in Santa Monica, so I had to class it up with a real going out outfit underneath just in case. I can't remember the last bar crawl I've been to, but it was loads of fun; we hit up Bungalow at the Fairmount, Hotel Shangri La rooftop for sunset, Copa de Oro and King's Head for the best fish and chips (an opinion likely heavily influence by the numerous cocktails consumed prior). Definitely less fancy as the night progressed. I actually came home with this snowman cardigan from the first ugly sweater party; I was complimenting another guest on this sweater and he insisted that I take it home. I actually think it's kinda cute, snowmen juggling, making snow angels... I've been wearing it around even at non-ugly Christmas sweater related events.
Ugly Christmas sweater party #1: matching H&M reindeer and snowflake sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...