Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Party Season

Etoile Isabel Marant Prewitt Dress in Midnight, Isabel Marant x H&M fringe boots, Prada sunglasses
I've been loving this Isabel Marant Prewitt dress all season long and finally bought it a few weeks ago, one of my two regular Isabel Marant purchases for the season, since I spent way too much on the Isabel Marant pour H&M collaboration. I don't wear a lot of blue so it was a nice addition to my wardrobe. Plus the color and style is workable into spring, even though its from the fall / winter season. Perfect dress for K's company holiday party with little k, not too revealing for a daytime corporate holiday party with families but maintaining at least some semblance of style. While I wore the dress with the fringe boots and the PS1 for a baby shower in the morning, I changed to regular Dicker boots (and a diaper bag) for the holiday party to tone it down a bit.
Etoile Isabel Marant Prewitt dress, Proenza Schouler PS1 in raspberry, Isabel Marant x H&M fringe boots and Prada sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...