Friday, December 20, 2013

Leather and Zips: Isabel Marant Kady Love

Etoile Isabel Marant Kady leather jacket in black, Etoile ivo cords and Dicker boots in cognac leather
In addition to spending way too much on the Isabel Marant pour H&M collaboration, I've been busy picking up some of my favorite Etoile / mainline Isabel Marant pieces during my favorite time of year, sale season. I am seriously on a shopping ban after this! I've been eyeing this Etoile Isabel Marant Kady jacket for a few seasons now, and picked up the jacket in black on sale at Creatures of Comfort. Love the easy style of the jacket, the quilted shoulders and epaulets, zippers, and super soft lambskin leather. Like all Isabel Marant pieces, mixes and matches with everything easily, from pants to dresses. I also got these leather Dicker boots a few months ago on sale. Not as comfortable as my suede Dickers, and also scratches and stains easily; probably needs time to break in. In addition to the Kady Jacket and lovely Prewitt dress, I also got the Prescott knee high boots and Dewars booties yesterday on second markdown while stopping by Barneys while "in the area" (always dangerous), and have the Ralf blouse and Iti cords coming to me from Net-A-Porter's second mark down. A little bit of everything and spending way too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...