Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Well Done

Isabel Marant pour H&M ruffled silk skirt, Madewell sweatshirt, Isabel Marant Prescott boots
A black and white outfit for the warm LA winters. I had originally overlooked this Isabel Marant for H&M ruffled skirt at launch as I was focused on the more statement items like the wool cardigans and boots. The tiered ruffle miniskirt is such a signature Marant silhouette though, I was really close to getting the Sandrine skirt last spring, but opted for the Salome shorts for practicality, and this skirt is quite similar even in pattern to the Zelia skirt from the upcoming spring 2014 Etoile line.

I couldn't resist these mainline Isabel Marant Prescott boots when I stopped by Barneys on my way home from Christmas errands last Friday. Always dangerous to just "stop by" Barneys. They aren't the most practical boots, as I don't have that many opportunities to get dressed up with a busy toddler, but couldn't resist them on second markdown... Plus they were the last pair so I had to at least take them home to "contemplate"...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...