Saturday, February 15, 2014

Red + White Valentine

Lanvin x H&M tee, white Zara mini skort, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M pumps and Prada sunglasses
Outfit for a casual dinner out on Valentines. It's so warm in LA that it feels appropriate to wear a white skort in February. Love this Zara skort, scored it on super sale a few weeks ago. I even got complimented on the skort by a guy while waiting for a car wash. Slightly creepy, but flattering I suppose. The tricky thing with the white skirt is to prevent it from looking like I'm wearing my tennis whites. I think this embellished Lanvin (x H&M) tee does the trick; I first paired the skirt with a white Helmut Lang v-neck tee but it looked like I was on my way to the country club. With the Lanvin tee and a pair of patent red heels, just dressed up enough for Valentine's day.  Sidenote: white is so hard to photograph especially in the blazing hot afternoon sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...