Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kitty Flats

I almost died from cuteness overload when I saw one of little k's friends wearing these kitty flats at library storytime the other day. I've been obsessed with Charlotte Olympia's Kitty Flats for forever now and tried really hard to find a pair this sale season (for myself) but came up empty handed. I couldn't believe this pair from Old Navy, just adore the black (faux) suede and gold embroidery details. Sadly, these shoes are pretty much all sold out online and in stores, I called a bunch of stores this morning. I bought this pair on the promenade but they are just a bit too snug for little k, so sad! I also bought the mouse and fox versions, but they just aren't as cute, but for less than $7, they are keepers.
Charlotte Olympia version. Image from www.netaporter.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are just too cute! I wish they still had some...I would have thought about getting a pair for little A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they would be so cute on little a! Good luck tracking them down maybe call some stores? Style #937647-00-1. I would look for a size 6 so that they fit well when little a is walking well. They probably wouldn't stay on crawlers and wouldn't be easy to walk in for beginning walkers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...