Saturday, February 8, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target

from February 2014 issue of vogue
Peter Pilotto for Target launches tomorrow. This is the first Target collaboration in awhile that I won't be waiting up for the online launch for (in contrast with the last two major collabs: Prabal Gurung and 3.1 Phillip Lim). While I usually like digital prints a la Mary Katrantzou, these prints aren't really speaking to me, a little too busy and I don't like the color palettes. The styles aren't my favorite silhouettes and judging only from the pictures, I think there will be high polyester rayon content, which is usually my gripe with the Target collaborations. My favorite look is the one above shot by Vogue, but wish the skirt was a simple pencil skirt as opposed to a more flared shape. I can definitely wait til this collab goes on sale to see if there's anything worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...