Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Head to Toe Etoile: Floral Cut Outs, Dogtooth and Flat Boots

Etoile Isabel Marant Presley blouse, Etoile Iti Houndstooth cords and Isabel Marant Dewar Boots
It's warm yet again in southern CA (sorry east coasters), so time to break out a few of my final FW 2013 Isabel Marant purchases: the Presley blouse, Iti dogtooth corduroy jeans and Dewar Boots. Worth the wait and patience; all purchased on second markdown at Barneys / Net a Porter for 60%+ off. I liked the blouse and cords when I saw them on first markdown but decided to wait for second markdown and take my chances. This is my first Isabel Marant blouse, she makes the best lightweight chiffon blouses, though this one is a little challenging to wear with the cutouts and sheerness in the body. One can never have too many pairs of Isabel Marant cords; I have several pairs which I love, including the Ivos and Itzels from last fall, so this one was a nice pick up at 70% off and the pattern is rather subtle which I like. I decided to go with a bigger size this season, a 36, so they are a bit loose but a lot more comfortable. After many seasons of wearing her super comfortable heeled Dicker boots on an almost daily basis, I never thought I would be wearing flat boots, but was convinced to buy this pair after seeing someone else try them on at Barneys looking super chic and effortless. I'm rather relieved that sale season is pretty much over; spent way too much as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...