Monday, February 17, 2014

Some More Pilotto: Working Girl Flashbacks

Peter Pilotto for Target Pencil Skirt, Maison Martin Margiela x H&M sock sweater and plexi heels, Prada sunglasses
In honor of Peter Pilotto's FW 2014 London Fashion Week show, another Peter Pilotto for Target look. This would be a perfect work outfit; too bad I don't work in an office anymore. I pretty much wore a pencil skirt everyday to the office, and haven't worn one since. I just associate pencil skirts with work, not something I would wear everyday or even out to dinner / drinks. Despite that association, I like this skirt more than I thought I would; the fabric is a thick cotton that shows off the vibrant print well. Unfortunately, as mentioned in the post above, there's too much extra fabric in the back so it's not a keeper.

Interesting LFW show by Peter Pilotto today with some of the signature clashing prints, similar to this collaboration. Not sure how I feel about furry turtlenecks but I like some of the slinkier silhouettes in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...