Wednesday, February 16, 2011

85 Degrees C: Taiwanese Bakery in the Southland

My dad braved the always long 85 Degrees C queue in Irvine and brought us a bunch of Taiwanese-style baked goods.  For dessert last night, we had a really tasty cheesecake topped with fruit.  I'm not usually a cheesecake fan, but this was the best cheesecake I've ever had: light yet moist and delicious, and not too sugary.  For breakfast this morning, I had a savory Taiwanese style pastry, just like my favorites in Taiwan!  They only have one location in the US so far, in Irvine, CA, but I'm sure many more are to come soon.
85 Degree C
Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center
2700 Alton Parkway, Suite # 123
Irvine, CA, 92606
Tel : (949) 553-8585

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...