Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Isabel Marant - Inspired for Fall

My favorite part of the change of seasons (and yes, seasons do change in Southern California) is the transition to a whole different wardrobe, it's like having new clothes to play with. Inspired by my recent obsession with Isabel Marant, I'm really embracing some of the more masculine looks for fall, like oversized sweaters, slouchy pants and boots, but also loving the more feminine looks for fall, including animal prints, flirty skirts and tweed fitted jackets. I'd like to have some fun contrasting the two aesthetics, like a leopard print chiffon skirt with a chunky oversized sweater and boots. The nights are starting to cool a little, so I've been able to break out some of my fall wardrobe. At the same time, I have to say, it's been a little surreal going through runway images of the S/S 2012 collection from NY Fashion Week currently going on, spring just seems so far away...
Outfit: Isabel Marant Ed Jacket from the mainline, Etoile Isabel Marant gray corduroys, Threads for Thought organic v-neck, Hermes reversible belt, Balenciaga bag and black glitter Toms shoes
MAC Nitrolicious: 2046 lipglass, I wear this almost everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...