Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of Season Sales Purchases

Etoile Isabel Marant Hana Romper. Image from net-a-porter.com
I've managed to do a good amount of damage at the spring 2012 end of season sales without leaving house. It's what happens when you are sitting in a chair for long periods of time with nothing much to do but surf the web on the iPad. Timing has been perfect (or bad for the wallet), as it is peak time for end of the season sales as well as sample sales. I just can't resist a good deal. Plus since its mostly spring 2012 clothes, its stuff i can wear right away, so instant gratification. So far, I've done damage at Zara (sale just started last night), Barneys for some Isabel Marant, the Steven Alan online sample sale last week. I am really happy about all my purchases, they are all items that I have been eyeing since they've been full priced, so I am even more excited at a discount. The discounts have been really good too, at 60-75% off for Barneys and Steven Alan, and 40% off at Zara (which is cheaper to begin with anyway). Since I'm up at all hours, I'm often able to catch the sales right as they launch, which is usually in the middle of the night, and I'm able to grab my size before they sell out by morning, which is often the case by the morning west coast time for the more popular items. Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...