Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Marni x H&M by the Beach


Marni x H&M T-shirt, Current/Elliott Beatnik Jeans in faded blue, purple Maz sneakers, Prada sunglasses
It's a nice change to be back in my regular clothes now. I've been wanting to wear this Marni x H&M t-shirt for awhile now, since JK picked it for me up at the launch back in March. It was a little too short to wear back then, but now it fits perfectly! I'm really embracing fun patterns and color for the summer, it's a refreshing change after wearing mostly dark neutrals for the last few months. Worn with faded blue Current/Elliott beatnik jeans from the recent sample sale. The Current/Elliott jeans definitely run big and stretch out with wear. I think they need significant hemming to look more like they do on the website models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...