Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

Good thing those green dividers are there; I managed to hit some balls into them.
I did hit a couple of decent balls beyond the first flag though.

Since it was a beautiful sunny LA day after a chilly couple of days (even turned on the heat overnight two nights in a row), I decided to hit up the Rancho Park's driving range to get back my golf swing. I hadn't used my clubs since the summertime, and as the weather is turning warmer, I figured I would try to get back in the swing of things before hitting the golf course. I think many people had the same idea as me; the driving range was as packed as I ever seen it, I had to settle for the top, iron-only level. It definitely was a touch and go session, I hit some decent balls, and some downright embarrassing ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...