Thursday, June 17, 2010

J Crew Styling

Aside from my recent Lululemon addiction (I just bought a pair of their reverse groove shorts and a top last week), I've really liked the clothes and accessories that J. Crew has been putting out lately.  I think a lot of it has to do with the styling of the clothes in the stores and website, which I credit to Jenna Lyons, the Creative Director of J. Crew.  I've loved her sense style ever since I saw her apartment featured in (the now defunct) Domino Magazine: see here for pictures.  I've recently purchased several of their lightweight embellished t-shirts, which are cute, fitted, slightly dressier and a nice change from the plain tank tops and concert tees that I normally wear.  Even better, they have been on sale recently.  This week, I bought one of their schoolboy style fitted blazers on sale, which will serve as a nice cover-up for the slightly chilly Santa Monica evenings.  It's a little fancier than my regular American Apparel hoodies and appropriate for dinner and drinks out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...