Friday, September 3, 2010

Lululemon Define

Occasionally, there's a glitch on the Lululemon website and they misprice an item for a few hours, generally as they are uploading new items to the website.  Recently, it happened where they mispriced the Scuba hoodie at $29, when it normally goes for $128.  If you place the order during the misprice, they will honor the lower price.  Last week, they accidentally mispriced the Define jacket in Lolo purple.  It wasn't as big of a mispricing, but the Define jacket is one of their staple items that never go on sale, particularly in my size, so I went ahead and ordered it.  I love this jacket; it is by far my favorite Lululemon jacket that I own.  It is quite fitted and you can't wear more than a tank top underneath it, but it is very flattering on (pictures don't do it justice) and is perfect for the cooler temps at night and in the morning in Southern California. 

I also picked up a Cool Racerback in Oasis.  Cool Racerbacks are by far my favorite Lululemon tops for yoga as they are long, fitted, light and great at moisture-wicking.  I've found that I don't like tanks with built-in support; I find that tanks where you can wear you own support to be much more comfortable.  I could definitely buy a whole rainbow of these tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...