Monday, August 29, 2011

A-Frame Revisited

It has been almost a year since we went to A-Frame right when it opened and I've been meaning to check it out again and try some more menu items. The food didn't seem quite as exciting or interesting as the first time we visited, but it was still pretty solid and a reasonable value. We went early, around 5:30pm on a Sunday without a wait for a table, and wasn't even a wait by the time we left. I found out that I've been spoiled by my beloved 35mm 1.8 lens and I unfortunately forgot my camera so pictures didn't turn out quite as well.
Furikake Kettle Corn. Addictive with beer.
Pan de sel: warm crusty fluffy bread with soft butter
Heirloom tomato salad
Bbq ribs: a little dry, not quite falling off the bone tender as I like
Grilled squid: nice heat to the dish
Whole Peruvian Beer Can Chicken: good crispy skin, a little dry in spots, good egg and dipping sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...