Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trouble...Miu Miu Noir Sunglasses Collection

Image from miu miu
Leave it to Miuccia Prada to drive me nuts with two crazy must-have sunglasses in one year. First it was the Prada Minimal Baroque collection, which I still adore. Now, it's Miu Miu's 1940's inspired Noir collection and in particular the silver / anthracite glitter version. I'm a total sucker for all things glitter and sparkly. I like the angular shape of the frame, plus the nose bridge is key for keeping glasses up on my face. I adore the Hailee Steinfeld Fall 2011 Miu Miu ad campaign; so sophisticated, moody and perfect! I'm having trouble tracking down the sunglasses which is probably a good thing. As much as I love these, I think I will have to restrain myself as K. would not be happy with the amount of spending that I've done lately. Too bad my birthday is past and Christmas is still so far away....

P.S. there are also some fabulous shoes from the Miu Miu Fall 2011 collection as well...

Update: The wonderful ladies at Ilori found out for me that they will be carrying the entire line except for the silver pair that I want. Miu Miu is currently taking pre-orders with a credit card. Bergdorf will also be carrying the line starting in September. Unfortunately at $390 a pair, they are just out of my budget right now...
Image from miu miu
The pair I want. Image from fabsugar
It's a little hard to see, but she's wearing the most amazing pair of silver glitter and black booties. I hear the shoes are sadly sold out everywhere. Image from miu miu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...